Connect with us
HOUSTON WEATHER

Fashion

EVERYDAY GLASS SKIN TUTORIAL WITH TOMMY GENESIS | FENTY BEAUTY

Published

on

Global Makeup Artist Priscilla Ono pulled thru with winter skin foundation tips for y’all! Find out how you can stay dewy and glowy all winter with this everyday glass skin makeup tutorial with Tommy Genesis.

Shop PRO FILT’R HYDRATING PRIMER:
Shop PRO FILT’R HYDRATING FOUNDATION:
Shop MATCH STIX MATTE SKINSTICKS:
Shop INVISIMATTE BLOTTING POWDER:
Shop DIAMOND BOMB HIGHLIGHTER:
Shop GLOSS BOMB:
Shop all tools & brushes:

Follow Tommy Genesis on Instagram:

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Discover more Fenty Beauty:

Stay connected:
@fentybeauty #fentybeauty

Source

Continue Reading
Partners
30 Comments

30 Comments

1. Robyn Alexander

November 18, 2019 at 1:13 am

Awww Tommy❤️❤️❤️

2. ninana143

November 18, 2019 at 1:14 am

Normally the editing is on fleek, but I had to mute this one. The background music with the talking became just way too much.

3. La Shawn Paul

November 18, 2019 at 1:17 am

Priscilla's hair looks nice grown out

4. Rachel

November 18, 2019 at 1:19 am

her skin is already glass without makeup.. sigh

5. Anmol Kaur

November 18, 2019 at 1:21 am

Cute look

6. Yalil Bitch

November 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

Got my hydrating foundation , it’s been hot as balls so it melts off my face but I was expecting it to be cold

7. ceceoo3

November 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

10 min…fastest I ever saw any video..
    I adore the mattifying primer. Priscilla should do a tutorial sometime, doing her own makeup
    Do I see Underdawg? What is next for Fenty? I would love an anti acne line, maybe a non acnegenic cream to powder and powders with salicylic acid in them?

8. Just Joia

November 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

Love it!!!! She looks bomb!! Thanks Priscilla & Tommy. Can we see this look on someone with a deeper complexion?!

9. mridusmita bhuyan

November 18, 2019 at 1:26 am

Loved it

10. Yalil Bitch

November 18, 2019 at 1:30 am

the model looked so annoyed by the end of the video lmao

11. Dee Morrison

November 18, 2019 at 1:37 am

What lippy is Ms. Ono wearing pls and thx.

12. Shapeless Journeys

November 18, 2019 at 1:38 am

Ugh, she makes me want to bleach my hair blonde again.

13. Goldie Rose Kaarsbaan

November 18, 2019 at 1:51 am

Hey Fenty Beauty
    I am in need of a make over from Pricilla.

14. Latiffia Bryant

November 18, 2019 at 1:57 am

I love fenty beauty so much

15. Joshua Han

November 18, 2019 at 2:06 am

Tommy is a bad bitch

16. Hillary Smith

November 18, 2019 at 2:40 am

Has anyone else noticed Mrs.Priscilla Ono has gained a lil weight?
    Not saying it in any malicious way shape or form- bc i think u look hella good on the thicker side queen….!
    Who else agrees? (Im allowed to say it bc my meds mess w/me & I've gained from 164 to 203 and i dont look good)…. Now you on tha other hand- you look ahhhhmazing babe!!!!
    Can we get a "hell yeah" for my thicker beautiful babes? And a "whah hoo" for my smaller ma's also….
    We're ALL lovely and deserve some recognition…. Love yall….
    #WomenSupportingOtherWomen #CanWeGetAHellYeahPlease

17. Boo Radley 01

November 18, 2019 at 2:46 am

Tommy is my life

18. slugcharmer

November 18, 2019 at 3:36 am

she already has glass skin. it's funny to me how korean women started the glass skin trend as a way to have your skin look like glass through proper skincare, but non-asian westerners co-opted it and made it all about putting on makeup thats bad for your skin so your skin looks naturally healthy lol

19. Bobbi B.

November 18, 2019 at 3:46 am

Speaking of glass, can we talk about Priscilla’s glossy AF hair?!

20. Swara D

November 18, 2019 at 4:10 am

❤❤❤

21. unlsweetie

November 18, 2019 at 4:51 am

Missed the Fenty Beauty videos!

22. Naomi

November 18, 2019 at 4:58 am

Does anyone know what look you'd get if you mix the matte primer with the hydrating foundation? Because I have combo to oily skin but I'm pretty sure the matte primer x matte foundation would bring out my dry patches.

23. Tonya Henry

November 18, 2019 at 5:35 am

I needed this

24. Andrea Prasad

November 18, 2019 at 5:43 am

TOMMYYYY

25. anolani hanohano

November 18, 2019 at 5:58 am

Love it

26. Ella Sarol

November 18, 2019 at 6:00 am

love you priscillaaa!! always learn something new 🙂

27. Iran Santos

November 18, 2019 at 6:14 am

i love tommy af

28. John Hernandez

November 18, 2019 at 6:47 am

Omg Tommy is BEAUTIFUL!

29. what ever

November 18, 2019 at 6:51 am

YAS YAS YAS THNX

30. what ever

November 18, 2019 at 6:57 am

more videos with tommy ¡!¡!¡!¡!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fashion

16 Pieces I’m Shopping From Next Right Now

Published

on

Shoppers regularly overlook Next as a place to find the latest trends, but honestly that couldn’t be further from the truth. A look through its latest drop confirms what I’ve always known—you can snap up chic and trend-led pieces for decent prices. All you need to be is a little savvy when it comes to understanding which items will stand out among the rest. As you probably don’t have time to mess around and scour the whole of the Next website, here’s where we step in.

We’ve taken it upon ourselves to go through all the new-in pieces from the retailer and spotted which items look more expensive than others. Here’s a little secret: it’s all about the finish and thickness of fabrics. You want to find items that aren’t overly complicated and then you’ve hit on to a winner. This week, we’ve spotted a dogtooth dress that we could imagine being worn by the Duchess of Cambridge, a pleated skirt that looks straight off the spring/summer 2020 runways as well as a pair of knee-high boots we just know will sell out. Ready to see what we mean? Keep scrolling to see some of our favourite influencers wearing the brand and then shop our edit…

Enter your email address:

Source

Continue Reading

Fashion

Fragrance industry facing fresh challenges

Published

on

On December 10 2019, Fragrance Foundation France (FFF), the association which federates and promotes the fragrance industry in France, appointed a new board of directors* for a two-year term, notably renewing the mandate of Philippe Ughetto, its president since 2012.

For the occasion, FashionNetwork.com interviewed industry veteran Ughetto, the vice-president of Doro, a specialist in luxury packaging for the perfumery and cosmetics sectors, in order to learn about the new challenges facing the fragrance industry. The latter is a major arena for cosmetics players: in 2018, fragrance sales alone accounted for over two thirds of the €3 billion revenue generated in France by the selective perfumery channel (source: NPD).

Philippe Ughetto, president of the Fragrance Foundation France – FFF – FFF

In recent years, the fragrance industry, like the cosmetics one, has continued to reshape its structure, as new players emerge and major mergers and acquisitions are carried out. The spate of acquisitions made this year by fragrance and scent specialist Givaudan are, according to Ughetto, one of the clearest indications of this pattern. The Swiss group’s latest acquisition was that of the cosmetics business of Italian company Indena, specialised in plant-derived active ingredients.

Like the food and the personal care industries, the perfume sector is increasingly keen on using natural ingredients, to respond to the new expectations of fragrance aficionados.

“There are real challenges relating to sustainable consumption, and the fragrance industry as a whole is now involved in developing ‘green’ products,” said Ughetto.

The association he leads has some 50 members, from brands like Guerlain, Yves Rocher or L’Oréal Luxe, to fragrance producers like Givaudan or Firmenich, to distribution companies. Last year, to encourage its members to become ‘greener’ and more sustainable, the FFF organised a conference on natural bio perfumes with Cosmebio, the association of natural and organic cosmetics producers. Yet, while the number of perfume brands certified as ‘natural’ has multiplied in the last few years, going green remains a genuine challenge for the fragrance industry.

“There are many technical obstacles, and the boundaries of sustainable perfumery still remain to be defined,” said Ughetto.

Another corner the industry needs to turn is that of digital technology, a challenge that is all the tougher as the industry’s approach remains traditional.

“The use of digital data and AI are highly debated issues within the sector, especially on the retail side of it. [Data and AI] shed light on consumer behaviour, and pave the way towards bespoke perfume creation. Yet, here too, technological constraints differ from those of other industries, though progress has been made recently,” said Ughetto.

While robots still haven’t replaced noses in scent creation, the use of AI tools is well-established in the sector.

Symrise and IBM have developed Philyra, an AI tool capable of generating specific olfactory compositions by analysing over 1.9 million existing formulations. The Givaudan perfumery school has instead created Carto: a computer linked to a robot able to develop a perfume concocted by fragrance designers on a touch screen.

*The new board consists of:
Philippe Ughetto (Doro), president
Nathalie Helloin-Kamel (Takasago), vice-president
Victoria Rongier (Interparfums), general secretary
Michaël Betito (Symrise), treasurer

Copyright © 2020 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.

Enter your email address:

Source

Continue Reading

Fashion

TATI BEAUTY BLENDIFUL VS MAKEUP ERASER SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

Published

on

Hey Loves! Today’s Video I’ll Be Doing A Side By Side Comparison Using The Tati Beauty Blendiful VS Makeup Eraser. I Seen Alot Of People Comparing The Texture Of It So I Went To Ulta Purchased It & Came Home To Do The Video For You Loves. Let Me Know What Your Thoughts Are On The Product! I Also Showed You Guys How I Cleaned The Tati Blendiful. I Did See Some People Saying It Ripped When They Washed It But That Didn’t Happen In My Case. I Also Created A Eyeshadow Look In This Video Using The Dose Of Colors Sassy Siennas Eyeshadow Palette. Love You Guys!! I’ll See You In My Next Video XOXOX!

So What Do You Think ? Blendiful Or Makeup Eraser? I’ll Let You Be The Judge!

PREVIOUS VIDEO Tati Beauty Blendiful Full Face First Impressions

Fenty Beauty By Rihanna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder In Banana

CONCEALER AS EYESHADOW BASE
L’Oreal Infallible Full Coverage Concealer In Latte

EYESHADOW PALETTE
Dose Of Colors Sassy Siennas Eyeshadow Palette

LID TOPPER
TheMakeupShack Crystal Copper themakeupshack.com USE CODE ALEXISJAYDA To Save Some $

MASCARA
L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara

EYELASHES
TheMakeupShack Lashes In Dubai themakeupshack.com USE CODE ALEXISJAYDA To Save Some $

BRONZER

MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE: ALEXISJAYDA

IMPRESSIONS VANITY: Alexisjayda

BOXYCHARM LINK

SHOPMISSA

PISTACHE

SNACKCRATE

SOME Of The Links/Coupon Codes Are Affiliate & I Do Receive A Small Commission From Them If You Use Them. You DO NOT Have To Use Them But If You Do Thank You So Much!

••• ••• ••• ••• •••

Hey Beautiful! My Name Is Alexisjayda I’m 25 Years Old 🙂 Mama Of 6 Babies. I Had My First Baby When I Was 15 & I Have A FULL STORY OF MY LIFE Series On My Channel If You Would Like To Get To Know Me Some More. On My Channel I Speak A Lil Spanlish But Mostly English. I Consider My Subscribers As FAMBAM! When You Guys Are Watching Me I Want You Guys To Feel Like Were Chattin It Up Like Some Bestfriends/Family. More About Me I’m A Full Time Youtuber 🙂 Its One Of My Favorite Things In The World 🙂 I Get To Talk & Connect With So Many Of You! I Have A Huge Passion For All Things BEAUTY. On My Channel You Will Find A Good Mixture Of BEAUTY TUTORIALS Which Are DRUGSTORE MAKEUP LOOKS, DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION REVIEWS, DRUGSTORE DUPES, HIGH END MAKEUP REVIEWS, SKIN CARE ROUTINES, MAKEUP HAULS + UNBOXING’S, STORY TIMES, LIFESTYLE VLOGS & MORE. Thank You So Much For Stopping By Beautiful! I Appreciate You Guys So Much! XO

Source