Connect with us
HOUSTON WEATHER

Fashion

EVERYDAY GLASS SKIN TUTORIAL WITH TOMMY GENESIS | FENTY BEAUTY

Published

on

Global Makeup Artist Priscilla Ono pulled thru with winter skin foundation tips for y’all! Find out how you can stay dewy and glowy all winter with this everyday glass skin makeup tutorial with Tommy Genesis.

Shop PRO FILT’R HYDRATING PRIMER:
Shop PRO FILT’R HYDRATING FOUNDATION:
Shop MATCH STIX MATTE SKINSTICKS:
Shop INVISIMATTE BLOTTING POWDER:
Shop DIAMOND BOMB HIGHLIGHTER:
Shop GLOSS BOMB:
Shop all tools & brushes:

Follow Tommy Genesis on Instagram:

Fenty Beauty is 100% cruelty free.

Discover more Fenty Beauty:

Stay connected:
@fentybeauty #fentybeauty

Source

Continue Reading
Partners
30 Comments

30 Comments

1. Robyn Alexander

November 18, 2019 at 1:13 am

Awww Tommy❤️❤️❤️

2. ninana143

November 18, 2019 at 1:14 am

Normally the editing is on fleek, but I had to mute this one. The background music with the talking became just way too much.

3. La Shawn Paul

November 18, 2019 at 1:17 am

Priscilla's hair looks nice grown out

4. Rachel

November 18, 2019 at 1:19 am

her skin is already glass without makeup.. sigh

5. Anmol Kaur

November 18, 2019 at 1:21 am

Cute look

6. Yalil Bitch

November 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

Got my hydrating foundation , it’s been hot as balls so it melts off my face but I was expecting it to be cold

7. ceceoo3

November 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

10 min…fastest I ever saw any video..
    I adore the mattifying primer. Priscilla should do a tutorial sometime, doing her own makeup
    Do I see Underdawg? What is next for Fenty? I would love an anti acne line, maybe a non acnegenic cream to powder and powders with salicylic acid in them?

8. Just Joia

November 18, 2019 at 1:23 am

Love it!!!! She looks bomb!! Thanks Priscilla & Tommy. Can we see this look on someone with a deeper complexion?!

9. mridusmita bhuyan

November 18, 2019 at 1:26 am

Loved it

10. Yalil Bitch

November 18, 2019 at 1:30 am

the model looked so annoyed by the end of the video lmao

11. Dee Morrison

November 18, 2019 at 1:37 am

What lippy is Ms. Ono wearing pls and thx.

12. Shapeless Journeys

November 18, 2019 at 1:38 am

Ugh, she makes me want to bleach my hair blonde again.

13. Goldie Rose Kaarsbaan

November 18, 2019 at 1:51 am

Hey Fenty Beauty
    I am in need of a make over from Pricilla.

14. Latiffia Bryant

November 18, 2019 at 1:57 am

I love fenty beauty so much

15. Joshua Han

November 18, 2019 at 2:06 am

Tommy is a bad bitch

16. Hillary Smith

November 18, 2019 at 2:40 am

Has anyone else noticed Mrs.Priscilla Ono has gained a lil weight?
    Not saying it in any malicious way shape or form- bc i think u look hella good on the thicker side queen….!
    Who else agrees? (Im allowed to say it bc my meds mess w/me & I've gained from 164 to 203 and i dont look good)…. Now you on tha other hand- you look ahhhhmazing babe!!!!
    Can we get a "hell yeah" for my thicker beautiful babes? And a "whah hoo" for my smaller ma's also….
    We're ALL lovely and deserve some recognition…. Love yall….
    #WomenSupportingOtherWomen #CanWeGetAHellYeahPlease

17. Boo Radley 01

November 18, 2019 at 2:46 am

Tommy is my life

18. slugcharmer

November 18, 2019 at 3:36 am

she already has glass skin. it's funny to me how korean women started the glass skin trend as a way to have your skin look like glass through proper skincare, but non-asian westerners co-opted it and made it all about putting on makeup thats bad for your skin so your skin looks naturally healthy lol

19. Bobbi B.

November 18, 2019 at 3:46 am

Speaking of glass, can we talk about Priscilla’s glossy AF hair?!

20. Swara D

November 18, 2019 at 4:10 am

❤❤❤

21. unlsweetie

November 18, 2019 at 4:51 am

Missed the Fenty Beauty videos!

22. Naomi

November 18, 2019 at 4:58 am

Does anyone know what look you'd get if you mix the matte primer with the hydrating foundation? Because I have combo to oily skin but I'm pretty sure the matte primer x matte foundation would bring out my dry patches.

23. Tonya Henry

November 18, 2019 at 5:35 am

I needed this

24. Andrea Prasad

November 18, 2019 at 5:43 am

TOMMYYYY

25. anolani hanohano

November 18, 2019 at 5:58 am

Love it

26. Ella Sarol

November 18, 2019 at 6:00 am

love you priscillaaa!! always learn something new 🙂

27. Iran Santos

November 18, 2019 at 6:14 am

i love tommy af

28. John Hernandez

November 18, 2019 at 6:47 am

Omg Tommy is BEAUTIFUL!

29. what ever

November 18, 2019 at 6:51 am

YAS YAS YAS THNX

30. what ever

November 18, 2019 at 6:57 am

more videos with tommy ¡!¡!¡!¡!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fashion

Amazing High-Street Pieces We Want to Buy This Month

Published

on

The team at Who What Wear UK prides themselves on uncovering cult items before they’ve barely even made it to the production line. We’re keen, to say the least, and a great portion of our time is spent documenting and analysing the Instagram posts of the thousands of cool women we follow on Instagram for high-street sightings. In fact, we have Whatsapp groups and Slack channels dedicated to these affordably priced power pieces, and we want to update you on them as soon as is humanly possible (aka after we’ve bought our faves) each and every week.

Our skills are so attuned that more often than not, we’ll have an inkling over a certain piece before it has hit the big time on social media. Sometimes, you’ll find a flurry of brand-specific action due to a paid activation or natural desire to wear a particular thing or label. But other times, it’ll be a slow and steady accumulation of saved posts that start to make a trend clear to me—especially when a vast array of influencers start favouring the very same items over a longer period of time. Either way, please trust that we’re on it.

Right now, there are some beautiful new-in winter items making a strong bid for inclusion in this gallery. From a pair of Mango boots that are set to spike to a & Other Stories party dress that looks way beyond its high-street price tag, keep reading to see my picks of influencers wearing the latest high-street items.

Enter your email address:

Source

Continue Reading

Fashion

Reitmans sales fall in Q3 as plus-size banners disappoint

Published

on

Reitmans announced on Thursday third-quarter results that missed company expectations, primarily due to the disappointing financial performance of its plus-size banners.

Ashley Graham for Addition Elle. – Facebook: Addition Elle

The Canadian fashion group, and owner of brands Addition Elle and Thyme Maternity, said sales for the third quarter 2020 dropped to $222.3 million, as compared with $239.7 million reported during the same period last year.

Even e-commerce sales, which continues to see strong growth, were not enough to drive momentum in comparable sales. Instead, comparable sales decreased 2.8 percent, primarily due to store traffic being down 0.7 percent, and customers’ overall transaction value being down 5.9 percent for the quarter ended November 2, 2019.

The company reported its net loss was $23.1 million ($0.47 basic and diluted loss per share), as compared with $8.9 million net earnings ($0.14 basic and diluted earnings per share) for the third quarter last year.

Reitmans attributed the earnings loss to lower sales, a decrease in gross profit, and a goodwill impairment expense of $11.8 million, as well as an increase in net finance costs.

Following an unimpressive first and second quarter, net loss year-to-date was $35.8 million ($0.61 basic and diluted loss per share), as compared with $15.7 million net earnings ($0.25 basic and diluted earnings per share).

Strategic brand changes were implemented at the beginning of the fiscal year to reposition the company’s Addition Elle and Penningtons banners, but the changes have failed to resonate with the banners’ customer base.

Looking ahead, the company said “corrective measures, including new leadership of the plus-size banners, were implemented late in the third quarter of 2020 to refocus and reposition the Addition Elle and Penningtons banners, and have yet to have an impact on the operating results.”

Reitmans currently operates 587 stores consisting of 260 Reitmans, 112 Penningtons, 79 Addition Elle, 81 RW & CO. and 55 Thyme Maternity.

Copyright © 2019 FashionNetwork.com All rights reserved.

Enter your email address:

Source

Continue Reading

Fashion

Khloé Kardashian Posts Epic Message To Tristan & Jordyn On Instagram!

Published

on

Khloé Kardashian wants everyone to know she’s through thinking about the drama with Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods!

And to prove it she wrote an extremely lengthy rant about how much she doesn’t care on her Instagram Story on Thursday!

The Good American founder was apparently responding to backlash about the most recent episode of KUWTK because she cares so little she has to read all the comments.

Related: Khloé Defended Her Besties Who Helped Tristan

She began the epic diatribe:

“I’m seeing a lot of commentary about last week’s episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians. As much as I hate speaking on all of this because I’m sure everybody is over it, as am I, but I’m frustrated that people try to create something that’s really not there.”

What she wants you to know? She’s on that high road, y’all!

“I don’t hold any negative or hateful feelings towards ANYONE! I mean that. Life is short! We are all humans trying to figure out this thing called life. Who am I to condemn anyone else? Yes, I’m allowed to feel hurt and pain. It would be unnatural for me to pretend as if I don’t. Personally, I don’t want to be carrying around a hateful heart. I crave peace in my life. Me holding onto hate is only going to hurt me in the end.”

Isn’t it clear she’s already let all this go? Here’s another paragraph about how she’s not thinking about it anymore…

“I have chosen to NOT pollute my heart and my energy by holding onto anything negative. I am allowed to forgive. Forgiveness is a strength and not a weakness. I am allowed to forgive people but still not accept their behaviors. I’m also allowed to protect my space. I am allowed to choose who I want in my life and who I do not. I’m also allowed to wish people well and sincerely mean it. Doesn’t mean I have to be their best friend.”

Yeah… no one thought Khloé and Jordyn were ever going to be best friends…

“I want nothing but beautiful blessings for EVERYBODY that has ever been in my life. Regardless of what they have done or not done to me. I want people to be kinder in this world. We are all here to live and experience life. Therefore we may make mistakes along the way and if we are lucky we will grow from every mistake we make. If we are blessed enough, we get to grow to be incredibly kind and beautiful people. I wish that for everybody in the world. I want peace and happiness for ALL! Ive given it to God.”

She concluded:

“I have been working on me from the inside out. I crave peace and happiness in this new year and forever after.”

And then it was all out of her system, and… nope, she posted again just a few hours later, explaining exactly who the previous post was for.

She wrote:

“The reason why I decided to post my previous post is because I’m seeing a lot of back-and-forth with people asking ‘why don’t I keep that same energy with Jordyn?’”

That message is for Jordyn. It’s for anyone else who has ever hurt me. For some reason people want to assume that I’m talking only about Tristan.

This message applies to ALL parties involved in situations that have ever hurt me. Men, friends, family, work associates… anyone who played a role in my pain. I have moved on, found forgiveness and wish you only happiness and joy!”

So much for Cryptic Khloé!

In her last bit of talk on moving on, she wrote:

“My life won’t be consumed with hate. I’ve chosen to occupy my life with positivity.”

She ended with:

“We are all human and make mistakes, myself included. Hate is heavy and I am tired of carrying all of that weight around.”

And now she’s finally free of the drama!

Well, maybe check back in a couple hours just to be safe…

[Image via Khloe Kardashian/Jordyn Woods/Tristan Thompson/Instagram.]